ICICI Prudential provides a seamless and hassle-free claims experience through an extensive network of hospitals across India.
Benefits of the new process:
1. Extensive list of network hospitals all India & growing
2. Hospitals across 488 locations in India
3. Includes premier hospitals across India
4. Quick & easy claims processing & settlement
To ensure a smooth claims experience, please adhere to the following actionables in case of different scenarios:
What should I do in case I need to claim?
- If I want to avail of the cashless hospitalisation facility?
- Check if your chosen hospital is part of ICICI Pru Network Hospital. (Click here for network hospital list). Make a note of your policy number and keep it handy (This is available in your policy kit or on your health card).
- Carry a valid photo identity card to the hospital
- Reach the ClaimCare cell directly at 1800-103-6363 or SMS ICLAIM <8 digit policy number> to 56767, for queries on coverage and we’ll call you back
- Take a copy of the pre-authorization form along with valid photo identity card with you to the network hospital. This needs to be filled by the hospital and signed by the doctor
Hospital will then fax the pre-authorization form to ICICI Pru ClaimCare to 1800-103-4778
- If I do not want to avail the cashless hospitalisation facility?
You would need to settle the bills at the hospital and submit the following additional documentation at the address mentioned below.
- Duly filled and signed claimant statement form
- Other documents required:
- Photocopy of policy certificate
- Copy of health card (optional)
- Attending doctor’s certificate
- Discharge card or Discharge summary
- Admission notes / Indoor case papers
- Hospital / Pharmacy / Doctor Bills
- Refer Document Reckoner (Hospitalisation / Critical Illness) to understand surgery / claim specific additional document requirements
- Send your complete kit to address
For faster settlement, please ensure:
- Provide complete and accurate information
- Disclose all facts
- Make a note of the important numbers like policy no and claims cell no on your cell
Health Claims Status:
- Customers and Advisors can check status of online claims pertaining to them or their clients through our website on the secure login page
- In case you would like to know status of claim, call ClaimCare at 1800-103-6363 and dial option 4
Contact our 24*7 ClaimCare Cell at 1800-103-6363 or sms iclaim <policy number> to 56767 to know more about the claims process and we’ll call you back
Toll free fax number: 1800-103-4778 to send Pre-authorization requests
Despatch your claim documents to:
3i infotech Limited (Division : BPO)
Unit: ICICI Prudential : Claims
International Infotech Park
Tower 5, 3rd Floor,
Vashi Station Complex
Navi Mumbai : 400 703
Click here for the claims process.
The claims process is a general guideline to the claims process. Please refer to the product specific sections for the relevant details.
Please note that a customer may need to co-pay in case cashless service has not been availed in the case of some plans.