Over 1.35 Crore people have trusted us with their future security needs, and that trust has convinced us into believing that we are the secured and convenient choice for various life insurance products for you. Taking the convenience a notch higher, We now introduce a range of life insurance
products that are available online
- ICICI Pru iCare Term Plan
- ICICI Pru SmartKid Regular Premium
- ICICI Pru Save'n'Protect
When it comes to your loved ones security, you’d want to protect them from all angles. Get instant1 assurance of their future security with ICICI Pru iCare, a comprehensive insurance Term Plan that can be bought completely online, without medicals.
ICICI Pru iCare Term Plan Advantage
- Get life cover up to 1 Crore, completely online in 10 minutes!
- Option to add an Accident Death Benefit2 for upto Rs. 50 lakhs
- Higher cover limit for home loan customers
We are glad that you decided to secure your child's future needs under the umbrella of a comprehensive child plan! Now get the ICICI Pru SmartKid RP online and put a protection seal on your child's future education.
ICICI Pru SmartKid RP Advantage
- Guaranteed Educational Benefits at key educational milestonesCondition apply 3
- Future premiums paid by the company in case of parent's death
- Lumpsum payout in case of parent's death
ICICI Prudential offers you ICICI Pru Save 'n' Protect- a participating endowment life insurance plan for those who want to accumulate funds on a regular basis while enjoying insurance protection.
ICICI Pru Save'n'Protect Plan Advantage
- Maturity Benefit: Once the policy matures, i.e. at the end of the term, you can get the full Sum Assured and Guaranteed Additions @ 3.5% compounded annually for the first 4 years as well as the vested bonuses.
- Extended Life Cover : The plan also offers the unique feature of an additional extended cover for 5 years after maturity of the policy, for 50% of the Sum Assured without any further payment of premium.
- Loan against policy : you can take a loan under the policy to meet your requirements. This will be dependent on the surrender value your policy acquires. Interest is charged on the amount of loan availed.