1. Online premium payment is to be made by the Proposer alone and not by any third party on behalf of the Proposer. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited (ICICI Prudential) will not be responsible for any loss or liability arising out of disclosure of personal details relating to credit card or bank account to any third party by the Proposer.
2. ICICI Prudential disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied including without limitation any representation or warranty regarding the use or the result of the facilities in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, completeness, continuity, uninterrupted access, timelines or otherwise. Proposer understands and agrees that he/she assumes total responsibility and risk for his/her access and use of facilities.
3. The records of the Company and/or the Service, on the premium payments, maintained through computer systems or otherwise, shall be accepted conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the same and binding for all purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceedings.
4. Online premium payment facility is completely dependent on the performance of the Server of the service provider Payseal for Credit Card transactions and the respective Banks for all Bank account transactions. ICICI Prudential does not guarantee their server uptime and transaction success. However, in case of double debit, necessary correction will be made by refunding the additional amount received by ICICI Prudential. ICICI Prudential shall not be responsible for the success or failure of the transaction.
5. ICICI Prudential declares that the application shall be processed only on receipt of the complete application form, premium and the relevant applicable documents, including but not limited to KYC documents.
6. The payment made shall not constitute the commencement of risk. The risk shall commence only on issuance of the policy.
7. For Unit Linked products, the Net asset Value (NAV) on the date of risk commencement shall be applicable.
8. The proposer shall be solely responsible for the transaction and shall be held liable for any fraudulent activities done using this facility. The IP address of the proposer shall be tracked by ICICI Prudential and penal action shall be initiated against the proposer in case any fraudulent actions are detected.
9. Proposer should ensure that there are sufficient funds in their account to avoid transaction decline.
10. ICICI Prudential would not in any way be responsible for any damage or loss caused to Proposer as a result of financial transaction on the website. ICICI Prudential would also not be responsible or liable in any manner for fraudulent use/misuse of the Proposerís credit card / net banking account. ICICI Prudential would not be responsible or liable in any manner for any error or defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits or consequential losses that may arise from the Proposerís use of or inability to use, or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the facilities at any time. ICICI Prudential accepts no liability or responsibility for loss of data or breach of confidentiality, or other consequences howsoever occurring. However, ICICI Prudential would assist the customer in recovering the amount, provided the above losses have been caused to the customer for reasons other than their own fraudulent act/mistake/misuse.
11. Once a premium payment is made, proposer will not be able to make modifications to it or cancel it online. Proposer will have to contact the nearest ICICI Prudential branch office for cancellation of the premium amount. Refund will be made to the credit card account/net banking account, after deducting the applicable charges. In case such premium paid is refunded, ICICI Prudential shall not be under any obligation to process the application.
12. In case there has to be a reversal of money paid online, it would be entirely dependent on the payment gateway's terms and conditions and ICICI Prudential would not be responsible or liable in any manner for quick reversal.
13. All payments made shall be dependent on the terms and conditions of the payment gateways and the banks. The proposer understands that by using this facility, he explicitly agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the payment gateway and the banks and shall not hold ICICI Prudential responsible for any default of the same.
14. ICICI Prudential may from time to time make alterations, additions or deletions to these terms and conditions which shall be agreeable the Proposer and take effect from such date as may be intimated by ICICI Prudential.
15. The Proposer may in the event he/she is dissatisfied with any part of the facility or with any terms and conditions or alterations thereto, discontinue the use of the facility.
16. The Proposer shall not use the facilities for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. The Proposer shall take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized and illegal use of the facilities and shall not disclose the details of his/her credit card/ internet banking details to any other person to prevent its unauthorized use.
17. Due to operational difficulties, ICICI Prudential may decide to suspend or terminate the facilities. The Proposer shall be responsible for any transactions made through the facilities until time of such termination.
18. These terms must be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions mentioned in the proposal form.
19. These terms shall be governed by the laws of India.