Unit Linked Plans (ULIPs)
Traditional Savings / Money Back Plans
ICICI Pru Cash Advantage
- Payout term commences immediately after premium payment term (PPT)
- Guaranteed Cash Benefit (GCB) equal to 1% of GMB every month# throughout the payout term of 10 years
- Guaranteed Maturity Benefit (GMB) at the end of the policy term
- Life cover for the entire policy term
Limited premium payment term
- Choice of paying premiums for - 5, 7 or 10 years
HOW IT WORKS
- At policy inception, you choose your premium, premium payment option, premium payment mode, Sum Assured and cash benefit mode.
- Your GCB and GMB are calculated using the above mentioned parameters along with your age and gender.
- GCB is payable in advance during the payout term#. Payout term begins as soon as the premium payment term is over and terminates at the end of the policy term.
- In the unfortunate event of death of the life assured during the policy term, death benefit is payable to the nominee.
- On survival of the life assured till the end of the policy term, Guaranteed Maturity Benefit (GMB) is payable along with vested reversionary bonuses (RB) plus terminal bonus, if any.
AT A GLANCE
SPECIMEN POLICY DOCUMENTS