Unit Linked Plans (ULIPs)
Traditional Savings / Money Back Plans
ICICI Pru Elite Wealth II
- Flexibility of premium payment : Pay premiums for a limited period or for the entire policy term.
- Choice of portfolio strategies : Choose between Fixed Portfolio Strategy & Life Cycle based Portfolio Strategy based on your requirement.
- Wealth Boosters : Once every 5 years starting from the end of the 10th policy year.
- Unlimited free switches : Manage your changing financial priorities and investment outlook with unlimited free switches .
- Tax benefits : on premiums paid and benefits received as per the prevailing tax laws.
Lower Effective FMC : Get Loyalty Additions which reduce your effective Fund Management Charge (FMC).
Year FMC Loyalty Addition Rate Approximate effective FMC* 6 to 10 1.35% 0.40% 0.95% 11 onwards 1.35% 0.60% 0.75%
The charge for this rider will be deducted by cancellation of units on a monthly basis. The charge is independent of age and is `45 p.a. per `1 lakh of Rider Sum Assured. This charge is guaranteed for the term of the contract.
Rider Sum Assured:
Equal to the Sum Assured of the base policy, subject to a maximum of Rs 50 lakh.
For more information click here
- A Loyalty Addition will be allocated at the end of every policy year starting from the end of the sixth policy year.
Each Loyalty Addition will be a percentage of the average of daily Fund Values including Top-up Fund Value, if any, in that same policy year as shown in the table below.
Year Loyalty Addition 6 to 10 0.40% 11 onwards 0.60%
- An additional loyalty addition of 0.25% is paid every year from the end of year 6 if all premiums for that year have been paid.The additional loyalty additions will also be calculated as described above.
- Wealth Boosters will be allocated as extra units at the end of every fifth policy year starting from the end of the tenth policy year, provided the monies are not in DP Fund.
- Each addition will be equal to 1% of the percentage of the average of the Fund Values including Top-up Fund Value, if any, on the last business day of the last eight policy quarters.
- Wealth Booster will be allocated between the funds in the same proportion as the value of total units held in each fund at the time of allocation.
HOW IT WORKS
- Decide your premium amount and the premium payment option
- Select the Sum Assured as per your protection needs
- Choose one of the 2 available Portfolio Strategies
- On maturity of your policy, receive your maturity benefit as a lump sum or as a structured payout through settlement option to meet your financial goals
- In case of your unfortunate death during the policy term your family will get the death benefit
AT A GLANCE
|Age at entry||Minimum Sum Assured||Maximum Sum Assured|
|0 to 41 years||1.25 X Single Premium||10 X Single Premium|
|42 years and above||1.25 X Single Premium||1.25 X Single Premium|