ICICI Pru iProtect Smart
- Affordable protection for your family: Large life cover at affordable premium so that your loved ones are always financially secure.
- Complete protection for you: Guaranteed cash payout up to Rs. 1 Crore to you for 34 life threatening illnesses.
- Protection against disability: In case of permanent disability due to an accident, the policy continues with no further premiums to be paid
- Accidental Death Benefit: In case of death due to accident, the nominee will receive double the sum assured.
- Freedom to increase life cover: You can increase your cover amount at key stages of your life – like marriage and birth of your children.
- 100% cash payout in case of Terminal illness: If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness, we will pay you the complete sum assured.
- Easy to buy: Buy a policy online anytime in just 10 minutes
- Special premium rates: for women and non-tobacco users
- Tax benefits: on premiums paid as per prevailing tax laws
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose your preferred level of cover through our online calculator.
- Proceed to fill in your personal details. You will also have to answer some questions related to your health. Please answer all questions correctly.
- Pay the premium via your internet banking account or your credit card.
- Life insurance cover on your policy begins on receipt of the premium, relevant documents and completion of any requested medical tests.
AT A GLANCE
|Minimum / Maximum age at entry||18 / 65 years (Age completed birthday)|
|Minimum / Maximum age at maturity||23 / 75 years|
|Minimum/Maximum Policy Term||
|Premium Payment Options||Regular Pay, Limited Pay, Single Pay|
|Premium Payment Terms||Single Pay: Single
Regular Pay: Same as Policy Term
Limited Pay: Policy Term – 5 years
|Minimum Premium||Rs. 2,400 excluding service tax and cesses, as applicable, for Life Option.|
|Accidental Death Benefit||Equal to Sum Assured chosen by you, subject to a maximum limit as per the Company policy.|
|Critical Illness (CI) Benefit||Minimum: Rs. 1,00,000
Maximum: As per the Company policy
|Minimum Sum Assured||Subject to the minimum premium|
|Maximum Sum Assured||Unlimited|
|Mode of Premium Payment||Single, Yearly, Half-yearly and Monthly|