Benefits of our top selling term plan^^
Pay for limited periodFlexibility to pay for shorter period (i.e. 5 years, 7 years or 10 years) and get cover for the full policy term.
Waiver of premiumIn case of permanent disability due to accident, your policy continues without you having to pay any premiums.
Tax benefitsSave tax up to 54,600^ u/s 80C & 80D of Income Tax Act 1961.
Accidental death cover (optional)##Give your loved ones an additional payout in case of your unfortunate demise due to an accident.
Critical illness cover (optional)Payout up to 1 Crore in case of 34 critical illnesses#.
Check Our Score Card
Claim Settlement Ratio~97.88%
~Claim settlement ratio is for FY 2017-18 and computed basis individual claims settled over total individual claims for the financial year.
Benefits paid`1,14,744 CR
As per Financial Statements (Schedule 4- Benefits paid (Gross)) of the Company, Benefits paid since inception upto year ended March 31, 2018.
Sum Assured`8,22,564 CR
Total Sum Assured figure for FY 2017-18. The source for this number is Annual Report FY 2017-18.
Assets Under Management`1,46,129 CR
Total assets under management, held at Sept 30, 2018
Rakshak 50 Year old, Senior Manager
He wants to create an inheritance for his family so that they are financially secure from his loans and other liabilities.
His family included his 48 year old wife, his 22 year old daughter and 18 year old son.The daughter was doing her MBA and the son was pursuing engineering.
Rakshak buys ICICI Pru iProtect Smart
- He purchased ICICI Prudential iProtect Smart term insurance plan online for a life cover of `3 Cr
- He selected the new payout option: Lump sum + regular income. With this option, in case of his death, the family would get a large amount followed by regular income for 10 years.
Rakshak’s untimely death
- After 5 years, Rakshak suffered a massive heart attack and could not survive.
- The family went into emotional shock. His children did not know what to do about their future. His daughter was yet to be married and his son was still in college.
Family received the benefits
- His wife made the claim and the family received `1.50 Cr as a lump sum and `1,25,000 every month for 10 years.
- His daughter got married, son completed engineering and pursued further studies abroad. The remaining amount, his wife has saved for her grand children.
Prerana buys ICICI Pru iProtect Smart
- Prerana chooses a life cover of `2 Crore with a policy term of 67 years (whole life cover till age 99)
- She pays an annual premium of `37,505(incl. of taxes)
- She chooses lumpsum payout option of `1 crore to be paid out as a regular income of `83,333 per month for the next 10 years
Prerana’s unforeseen death
- Her son and daughter receive a lumpsum payout of `1 crore and Regular Income of `83,333 every month for the next 10 years.
Jeevan 40 Year old, Senior Manager
He wants to build a huge inheritance corpus to ensure that his family’s future is always secure from any liabilities and disputes. He also wants to create a corpus for critical illnesses to cover the high medical treatment costs that come with a critical illness when he gets older.
Jeevan buys ICICI Pru iProtect Smart
- He chooses a life cover of `2 Crore & a critical illness cover of `20 lakh
- He chooses Lump Sum payout option & a whole life policy (till age 99) and gets a 59 year policy term
- He pays an annual premium of `92,583 yearly (incl. of taxes)
Jeevan is diagnosed with a critical illness
- Critical illness cover of `20 lakhs is paid out as lump sum to Jeevan immediately
- Life cover reduces to `1.8 crore
- Premium reduces to `68,214 (incl. of taxes)
Jeevan's untimely death
- His nominee gets a lump sum payout of `1.8 crore
We support multiple payment options and your transactions are totally secure.
Credit Card Debit Card Netbanking Wallets UPI BharatQR
+Based on number of policies sold online between January 2016 - February 2017.
' 5% discount on premium is applicable only for Regular and Limited pay policies. In case of Single Pay, discount applicable is 2% of Single Premium.
^Tax benefit of `54,600 ( `46,800 u/s 80C and `7,800 u/s 80D) is calculated at highest tax slab rate of 31.2% (including Cess excluding surcharge) on life insurance premium u/s 80C of `1,50,000 and health premium u/s 80D of `25,000. Tax benefits under the policy are subject to conditions under Section 80C, 80D, 80CCC, 10(10A), (10D) and other provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Goods and Services Tax and Cesses, if any, will be charged extra as per prevailing rates. Tax laws are subject to amendments made thereto from time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for details, before acting on above.
^^Top Selling term plan refers to ICICI Prudential Life Insurance plans which are bought by customers through the website with our Zero-Paper-Process from Dec 2015 till Dec 2018
## Accidental Death benefit is up to 2 Crores. Accidental Death Benefit is available in Life Plus and All in One options. Accidental Death Benefit is only applicable upto age of 80
#The critical illness benefit is an accelerated benefit and the death benefit will be reduced by the critical illness cover paid to the policyholder. The future premiums payable for the residual CI Benefit will reduce proportionately. In case the CI Benefit equal to the Death Benefit, the policy will terminate on payment of the CI Benefit. Only doctor’s certificate confirming diagnosis needs to be submitted. On payment of Angioplasty, if the CI Benefit is more than `5,00,000 the policy will continue for other CIs with CI Benefit reduced by Angioplasty payout. To know more about the illnesses covered, please refer to the Sales brochure. Available under Life and Health and All in One options. CI Benefit is available till age 75 years.
~Claim statistics are for FY 2017-18 and is computed basis individual claims settled over total individual claims for the financial year. For details, refer to Public Disclosures in our Website.
ICICI Pru iProtect Smart UIN 105N151V04. W/II/3138/2018-19
Please give us a missed call on 180030006999 (tollfree)