+ The Policyholder can have funds in only one of the Portfolio Strategies.
~Tax benefit of `46,800 is calculated at highest tax slab rate of 30.90% (including cess) on insurance premium of `1,50,000 u/s 80C of Income Tax Act, 1961. Tax benefits are subject to conditions of Sec. 80C, Sec 10(10D) and other provisions of Income Tax Act, 1961. Applicable taxes will be charged extra as per prevailing rates. Tax laws are subject to amendments from time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for details, before acting on above.
^The Company will allocate extra units as below provided all due premiums have been paid:
|Premium payment term
|(End of year 6 and 7)
||(End of year 8 and onwards)
||(End of every 5th year, starting from the end of 10th policy year)
|5 years – 6 years
|7 years – 9 years
|10 years and above
- For single pay policies with a policy term of 5 years, a loyalty addition of 0.25% of the average of daily Fund Values, including Top-up Fund Value, if any, in that same policy year, will be payable at the end of the fifth policy year.
- Each Loyalty Addition will be a percentage of the average of daily Fund Values including Top-up Fund Value, if any, in that same policy year as mentioned in the table above.
- Wealth Boosters will be a percentage of the average Fund Values including Top-up Fund Value, if any, on the last business day of the last eight policy quarters.
- Loyalty Additions and Wealth Boosters will be allocated among the funds in the same proportion as the value of total units held in each fund at the time of allocation.
- The allocation of Loyalty Additions and Wealth Boosters is guaranteed and shall not be revoked by the Company under any circumstances.
- If the premium payment is discontinued anytime after 5 years, the number of years for which premiums have been paid will be considered as the premium paying term for the purpose of deciding the Loyalty Additions & Wealth Boosters to be paid for the rest of the policy term as per the table above.
#There is no upper cap on number of switches during the policy term.
*Top-up premiums can be paid any time except during the last five years of the policy term, subject to underwriting, as long as all due premiums have been paid. A lock-in period of five years would apply for each Top-up premium for the purpose of partial withdrawals only. At any point during the term of the policy, the total Top-up premiums paid cannot exceed the sum of base premium(s) paid till that time. The minimum Top-up premium is `2,000.
`If the policy offers guaranteed returns, then these will be clearly marked “guaranteed” in the Benefit Illustration. Since the policy offers variable returns, the given illustration shows two different rates of assumed future investment returns. The returns shown above are not guaranteed and they are not the upper or lower limits of what you might get back, as the maturity value of policy depends on a number of factors including future investment performance.
Unlike traditional products, Unit linked insurance products are subject to market risk, which affect the Net Asset Values & the customer shall be responsible for his/her decision. The names of the Company, Product names or fund options do not indicate their quality or future guidance on returns. Funds do not offer guaranteed or assured returns. ICICI Pru Elite Life Super UIN: 105L156V02.
|Maximiser Fund V
||ULIF 114 15/03/11 LMaximis5 105
|Multi cap Growth Fund
||ULIF 085 24/11/09 LMCapGro 105
||ULIF 086 24/11/09 LOpport 105
||ULIF 087 24/11/09 LBluChip 105
|Multi cap Balanced Fund
||ULIF 088 24/11/09 LMCapBal 105
||ULIF 089 24/11/09 LIncome 105
|Money Market Fund
||ULIF 090 24/11/09 LMoneyMkt 105
|Maximise India Fund
||ULIF 136 11/20/14 MIF 105
|Active Asset Allocation Balanced Fund
||ULIF 138 15/02/17 AAABF 105
|Value Enhancer Fund
||ULIF 139 24/11/17 VEF 105
|Secure Opportunities Fund
||ULIF 140 24/11/17 SOF 105