Power of Compounding Calculator
I want to invest
I want to invest for
I will stay invested for
I expect rate of return of (Annually)
secure your family's future! Pay 4,000 p.m. for 15 Years & get
Call us on 1-860-266-7766 (10am-7pm, Monday to Saturday, except national holidays and valid only for calls made from India) and on 91-22-6193-0777 (Valid for calls made from outside India) (10am-7pm(IST), Monday to Saturday, except national holidays). Advt. No.: W/II/1460/2016-17
- Buy Online
- Tax Saving Investment Plan
- Term Plans
- Health Insurance Plans
- Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs)
- Child Education Insurance Plans
- Retirement Plans
- Traditional Savings/ Money Back Plans
- Premium Payment
- Download Statements
- Manage Your Funds
- Update Profile Details
- Public Disclosure
- Bonus Declaration
- Goods and Services Tax Rates 2017
- Download Centre
- Do Not Call
- Local DNC Check
- Disclaimer Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- IRDAI website for policyholder education
- Electronic Insurance Account
- Fund Performance
- Our Delighted Customers
- Contact Us
- Hospital Network
- Send Me An Advisor
- Old Products
- COI PMJJBY
- Login Assistant
- Grievance Redressal
© ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. Registered with Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India (IRDAI) as Life Insurance Company. Regn. No. 105. CIN: L66010MH2000PLC127837.
Reg. Off.: ICICI PruLife Towers, 1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025. Tel.: 40391600. Member of the Life Insurance Council. For more details on the risk factors, term and conditions please read the product brochure carefully before concluding the sale.
Trade Logo displayed above belongs to ICICI Bank Ltd & Prudential IP services Ltd and used by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd under license.
As per PMLA (Maintenance of Records) Second Amendment Rules, 2017 dated 1st June, 2017 it has been mandated to collect the Aadhaar and PAN from the client. Failure to submit the same by client within 6 months of issuance of policy or 31st March, 2018 whichever is later will lead to the policy being made inoperational by company till the aadhaar and PAN are submitted.
BEWARE OF SUSPICIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERSIRDAI clarifies to the public that
- IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with the details of the phone call.