Commitment to customers is at the core of every aspect of the company’s initiatives, be it product development, distribution, the sales process or servicing and claims settlement. Product development is undertaken basis thorough research and understanding of the needs of customers’. For over a decade, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has maintained its focus on offering a wide range of flexible products that meet the needs of the Indian customer at every stage in life. This has ensured that the various products offered by the company strategically fit into the financial plan of the customers and helps them achieve their various long term financial goals. In addition, ICICI Prudential Life also has a comprehensive multichannel distribution network spanning various geographic and income segments to ensure that its products and services are accessible to customers. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has been helping customers meet their long term financial goals by adopting an investment philosophy that aims to achieve risk adjusted returns over the long term. The customer centric approach and focus on innovation has enabled the company to garner the unstinted support of its customers and there creating a trusted brand in the Indian life insurance sector.
Insurance Plans for Individuals
Savings & Wealth Creation Plans
- ICICI Pru Elite Life II UIN - 105L141V01
- ICICI Pru Elite Wealth II UIN - 105L140V01
- ICICI Pru Wealth Builder II UIN - 105L139V01
- ICICI Pru Cash Advantage UIN - 105N132V01
- ICICI Pru Savings Suraksha UIN - 105N135V01
- ICICI Pru Guaranteed Wealth Protector UIN - 105L143V01
- ICICI Pru iCare is a term insurance plan that you can buy online at your convenience at their home in a simple and cost-effective manner. UIN - 105N122V02
- ICICI Pru iCare II UIN - 105N140V01
- ICICI Pru Pure Protect is a flexible and affordable term product, with which you can ensure your life and provide total security for your family in case of an unfortunate event. UIN - 105N084V02
- ICICI Pru Immediate Annuity is a single premium annuity product that guarantees income for life at the time of retirement. It offers the benefit of 5 payout options. UIN - 105N009V06
- ICICI Pru Easy Retirement UIN - 105L133V01
- ICICI Pru Easy Retirement SP UIN - 105L138V01
Group Insurance Plans
- ICICI Prudential also offers Group Insurance Solutions for companies seeking to enhance benefits to their employees.
- Group Gratuity Plan: ICICI Prudential Life's group gratuity plan helps employers fund their statutory gratuity obligation in a scientific manner and also avail of tax benefits as applicable to approved gratuity funds.
- Group Leave encashment Plan: ICICI Prudential Life's Group offers a market linked and traditional leave encashment plan designed to aid the employer to build a fund to meet their future leave encashment liability. The contributions made will be invested as per the chosen investment plans and will be available for payment of the benefit when it falls due. Additionally, the product also provides for term cover for all the employees covered under the policy. UIN - 105L079V01
- Group Term Insurance Plan: ICICI Prudential Life's flexible group term is a one-year renewable life insurance policy that enables you to provide every member of your team with an affordable life cover.
About the Promoters
- ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Limited (NYSE:IBN) is India's largest private sector bank and the second largest bank in the country, with consolidated total assets of US$ 111 billion at June 30, 2012. ICICI Bank’s subsidiaries include India’s leading private sector insurance companies and among its largest securities brokerage firms, mutual funds and private equity firms. ICICI Bank’s presence currently spans 19 countries, including India.
- About Prudential Plc
Prudential plc is incorporated in England and Wales, and its affiliated companies constitute one of the world's leading financial services groups. It provides insurance and financial services through its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. It has been in existence for over 160 years and has £363 billion in assets under management (as at 30 June 2012).