ICICI Pru Health Saver is a comprehensive whole of life health insurance plan that takes care of hospitalization costs as well as all your health care needs.
While the hospitalisation insurance benefit ensures complete coverage for expenses incurred in the event of a hospitalisation, the health fund created; by investing a part of your premium in market linked funds, under the health savings benefit, ensures you of an adequate support system to take care of any other medical expenses.
- Get a hospitalisation insurance benefit for you and your family under a single policy.
- Create a health fund which can be utilized to meet any health care expenses including daily medicines and doctor visits.
- Coverage for 30 days pre hospitalisation & 60 days post hospitalisation expenses besides the hospitalisation cost itself.
- Coverage for over 125 listed day care procedures.
- A health check up is available once every 2 years after the first year.
- Cashless hospitalisation across an extensive network of hospitals.
- You can opt to continue hospitalisation cover anytime post 5 years even after stopping premiums.
- Enjoy tax benefits under Sec 80D on premiums paid.
How does my plan work?
- Choose your premium amount, annual limit and investment strategy
- Your hospitalisation cover starts after the waiting period from policy inception.
- The premium amount net of charges will be invested in unit linked funds enabling you to create a health fund.
How do I claim hospitalisation insurance benefits under the plan?
Take advantage of cashless hospitalisation through our extensive list of network hospitals available across the country. This is particularly convenient also in the case of paying the hospitalisation charges for a planned hospitalisation.
You can also claim your hospitalization benefit amount for treatment in any out of network hospital through our hassle free claims process.
4 easy steps to process a hospitalisation claim:
|Hospitalisation insurance benefit claim||Health Savings benefit claim|
To know more on our in-house hospitalization claims process or for a detailed list of the network hospitals, call us on 1800-103-6363 (24 x 7 toll free number)
What are the fund options under this plan?
To create the health fund, part of the premium paid by you is invested in unit linked funds. You have the option to choose from two unique portfolio strategies
- LifeCycle-based Portfolio Strategy
This strategy takes into account your life stage. Your investments will be distributed between two Funds - Health Flexi Growth and Health Protector in a proportion that depends on your age. As you move from one age band to another, we will redistribute your funds based on your age.
- Fixed Portfolio Strategy
This strategy allows you to allocate your investments into different classes based on your personal judgment. Under this strategy, you can choose to invest fully in any one fund or various funds. You have a range of seven funds to choose from.
What are the charges under this plan?
|Premium Allocation Charge||
This will be deducted from the premium amount at the time of premium payment and the balance amount will be used for allocation of units. The charges are as follows
|Policy Administration Charge||Rs. 60 per month where premium payment frequency is yearly or half-yearly Rs. 90 per month for monthly frequency|
|Fund Management Charge (FMC)||
The annual fund management charges, which will be adjusted from the Net Asset Value (NAV) and would be deducted on a daily basis
|Health Insurance Charges (Rs.)||The health insurance charges will be based on age of eldest memebr , number of family members and annual limit selected. The charge may be revised only post approval from the regualtor.|
What are the major exclusions under the hospitalisation insurance?
- Any kind of service charge, surcharge, admission fees, registration fees levied by the hospital
- Pregnancy, infertility, congenital external diseases / genetic conditions.
- Non-allopathic medicine, Domiciliary treatment, treatment outside India.
- Cosmetic surgery & plastic surgery, refractive error correction, hearing impairment correction, corrective & cosmetic dental surgeries.
- Any treatment for substance abuse, self-inflicted injuries, STDs and AIDS.
(Note: The above is a partial listing of exclusions. For complete details, please read policy terms & conditions).
Download & FAQs
You can download the following:
View and print ICICI Pru Health Saver brochure for your convenience. Download here.
- List of day care procedures
Complete list of 125 day care procedures (which require less than 24 hrs hospitalisation) that you are covered for under ICICI Pru Health Saver. Download here.
- Pre-authorisation form
Use this form to apply for pre-authorisation in order to avail of the cashless facilty at a network hospital. Download here.
- Hospitalisation Claim Form
Use this form to apply for a reimbursement claim under the hospitalisation benefit. Download here.
- Network hospital list
Complete list of hospitals covered under our network. Download here.
- Policy wordings
Understand your policy terms & conditions better by reading the policy wordings carefully. Download here.
Click here to check FAQs on ICICI Pru Health Saver.