Process to become an Advisor
- The Insurance Act, 1938 (amended in 2015) provides for Insurance Advisor to possess an appointment from a Life Insurance Company authorized by IRDAI.
- The necessary qualifications for advisor appointment are as follows:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- Have passed at least the 10th standard or equivalent examination
- Once you file the application for becoming an advisor you need to undergo Insurance Training organised by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance and have to appear for pre-recruitment test conducted by IRDAI authorized examination body
- You need to undergo the mandatory induction program after passing the Pre-recruitment exam.