Please dial 1860 266 7766 (local charges apply)
"ICICI Prudential" or "Us" or "We" - refers to ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited.
"You" or "Your" or "User(s)" - refers to the person accessing the website in any capacity.
"Personal information" means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
"Sensitive personal data or information" of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to—
- Financial information such as bank account, credit card, debit card or other payment instrument details
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition
- Sexual orientation
- Medical records and history
- Biometric information
- Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to ICICI Prudential for providing service
- Any of the information received under above clauses to ICICI Prudential for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and have taken reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of the Personal Information you have provided us and its transmission through the world wide web.
In the process of you using this website or availing of the existing or future services or facility provided by the website, you may be required to furnish information, including personal information and/or sensitive personal information. You are urged to keep the information current to ensure that the services and facility remain relevant and reach you.
We will also use the personal information for the following purposes:
- Allow you to access specific account information
- We may use the personal information provided by you to customise your visit to the website by displaying appropriate content at our judgment and discretion
- Send you information about us and / or our products and services, that is to contact you when required
- ICICI Prudential's Affiliates may, from time to time, send by e-mail or otherwise, information relating to their products and services.
ICICI Prudential undertakes not to disclose, except as otherwise provided, the personal information and sensitive personal information provided by you to any person, unless such action is necessary in the following cases:
- To meet requirements of any applicable law, regulation, legal process, enforceable governmental request, or customary practice directly or through our affiliates / banks / financial institutions / credit bureaus / agencies. Protect and defend ICICI Prudential's or its affiliates' rights, interests or property
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services, or terms and conditions
- Act to protect the interests of ICICI Prudential, its affiliates, its members, constituents or other persons
- For statistical analysis and verification or risk management
- To enforce applicable terms and conditions, including investigation of potential violations
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ICICI Prudential, its customer or the public as required or permitted by law
- To outsource non-core activities in accordance with IRDAI regulations
- To reinsurers who may have offices located outside India.
We may also use your personal information to provide you with any of your subscribed services and any service-related activities such as collecting subscription fees from you for those services, and notifying or contacting you regarding any problem with, or the expiration of, such services. In this regard, it may be necessary to disclose your Personal Information to one or more advisors, affiliates and contractors of ICICI Prudential and their sub-contractors, but such advisors, contractors, and sub-contractors will be required to agree to use the information obtained from us only for these purposes. You may inform us at any time not to share your personal information with third parties by writing to us at, ICICI Pru Life Towers, 1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai- 400025 .
You may use any information provided on the website for your personal use. You shall not disclose to any person, in any manner whatsoever, any information relating to ICICI Prudential or its affiliates of a confidential nature obtained in the course of availing the facility or use of website. Failure to comply with this obligation shall be deemed a serious breach of the terms herein and shall entitle ICICI Prudential or its affiliates to terminate the services or Facility. We will be entitled to any direct or indirect damages that may arise out of the disclosure of such confidential information/use of this website.
By sharing your Aadhaar number, you hereby consent to our collection, use, and storage of your Aadhaar number, virtual ID, e-Aadhaar, XML, masked Aadhaar, Aadhaar details, demographic information, identity information, Aadhaar registered mobile number, Aadhaar registered address, date of birth, face authentication details and/ or biometric information as per applicable laws/ regulations (collectively, "Aadhaar Information") for the following purposes:
- KYC and periodic KYC process and for establishing your identity, carrying out your identification, other authentication/ verification/ identification as may be permitted as per applicable law, and for the provision of insurance services
- Collecting, sharing, storing, preserving Aadhaar Information, maintaining records and using the Aadhaar Information and authentication/ verification/ identification records for the informed purposes above as well as for regulatory and legal reporting and filings and/ or where required under applicable law
- Producing records and logs of the consent, Aaadhar Information or of authentication, identification, verification, etc. for evidentiary purposes including before a court of law, any authority or in arbitration
Aadhaar numbers so collected shall be kept protected in an encrypted form in Aadhaar Vault and as required by applicable regulations. You have been informed that submission of Aadhaar is not mandatory and there are alternative options for KYC and establishing identity. Your Aadhaar Information shall only be disclosed as required for the informed purposes above and in accordance with applicable laws.
ICICI Prudential retains the right to communicate with you (via e-mail, postal service / courier, mobile messaging services / display banners on the internet and/or in third-party websites) either directly or through third-party vendors, when operational or regulatory requirements require us to do so. You shall have the option to unsubscribe to receive such email communication.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the website and our user's information from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information.