Get the best service quality, easy information access and effective grievance redressal with us
Our grievance resolution process is carried out by senior officers and an expert grievance redressal committee. We aim to resolve your queries and problems in the fastest and most efficient manner.
You can read more about our grievance redressal policy here.
Submit your Grievance
- Call our Customer Service Helpline number 1860 266 7766 (for calls within India) or +91 22 6193 0777 (for contacting us from outside India) to report your grievance or click here to submit your grievance. Click here to view the contact details of the Grievance officer (Coordinator) of your nearest branch.
- You will receive a solution to your query within 15 calendar days once we receive your communication
Take your Grievance further:
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution you receive, you can take your grievance to our Vice President - Customer Service,
Ms. Ashwini Bondale. You can reach her at email@example.com.
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution from the Grievance Redressal Officer, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to take your grievance to our Senior Grievance Redressal Officer
- If the resolution is still not up to your expectations, you can approach our Grievance Redressal Committee
- To submit your written grievance, you can post it to:
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg,
Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025
- We will respond with a resolution within 15 calendar days
Reach Out to Insurance Ombudsman
If after following all the above steps, your problem remains unresolved, you may directly approach the Insurance Ombudsman for redressal. Click here to view the addresses of the Insurance Ombudsman Offices.
In case the resolution does not meet your expectations, you may register a complaint at the Integrated Grievance Management System of the Authority.