Before making any promotional calls to customers or prospects, please check if the number is not registered in our LDNC registry.
- To access the LDNC check facility, click on "Partner" which appears in the Member Login section on the top right corner of the home page.
- The system will then prompt you to enter your User ID and Password.
- After you login, click on "Check for DNC" on the left navigation bar.
- Then, enter the customers/prospects contact details and click on "Submit". The system allows single and multiple phone number validation.
- If you do not have a user id and password for our site, you can generate them by clicking here.
- As per Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) regulations, a telemarketer also needs to be registered with TRAI.
- To know more, please visit www.ndncregistry.gov.in. Once you register yourself, you can get access to the National Do Not Call (NDNC) directory.