As a policyholder, you have the right to:
- Receive a copy of your application form along with your policy document. The application form is the same form in which you filled your personal details while applying for the insurance policy.
- Know your policy benefits, premium payment duration, charges in the policy, and other details
- Use the Free Look Period facility
- Contact the Company for any policy related grievance
As a policyholder, it is your duty to:
- Disclose accurate health details in your application
- Inform your family about your policy
- Update any change in address or contact details
- Pay premiums regularly to avoid policy Lapsation
^Winner Life Insurance Category, survey by Nielsen.