Report suspected frauds and ensure that your policy information is never compromised.
Keep your policy information confidential and do not disclose it to unauthorised people who claim to be associated with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) or other government agencies such as Income Tax Department of India. These unauthorised individuals may approach you via phone calls, SMS and e-mails.
Methods to identify such communication:
If you do receive a call, SMS or email that seems fraudulent, take the following steps:
- Do not respond to messages or calls offering opportunities to receive benefits in cash from your existing policy
- Do not surrender your existing policy based on these false promises
- Make sure you do not share the details of your existing policy, such as Fund Value, policy number, date of issue, and other similar information.
- Never give away confidential information like passwords, date of birth, credit card number, etc.
- *When calling our customer service, please do not prefix "+" or "91" or "00" before the number
- Call Timings: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. IST
- Customers outside India can call us on our International Customer Service Helpline: +91-22-6193 0777 (Charges as applicable)
- © 2012, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Registered Address: ICICI Pru Life Towers, 1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai-400025. Reg No: 105.
- Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation