Your loved ones can count on us for a hassle-free and sensitive claim settlement experience
At ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, we believe in being there for you when you need us, and helping you at every step of the claim settlement process. Quick and easy claim settlement is the promise that we make to all our policyholders.
How to file a life insurance claim?
In case of an unfortunate event, the nominee appointed by you in the policy needs to file a life insurance claim.
Here is the list of mandatory documents that your nominee will require to file a life insurance claim:
- Claim Intimation form Download Form
- Original Policy certificate
- Copy of Death Certificate
- Copy of Identity Proof & Address Proof of the person registering the Claim
- A Cancelled Cheque of the Bank Account to which the Claim Amount has to be paid
In case of death outside India, the following additional documents are required:
- Employer Certificate – Along with all leave-related details and contact details of employer, if the Life Assured is salaried. Download Here
- Embalming Certificate – This is required if, on death, the body has been embalmed. Embalming means preserving the dead body for a longer duration. Embalming Certificate is issued by the embalming establishment.
- Copy of Death Certificate verified by Indian Embassy (located in the country of death)
- Translation of all documents (if original documents are not in English)