Policy Document Related FAQs
To view or download your e-welcome kit/policy document, click here and enter your policy number and date of birth.
You can also get a copy of your e-welcome kit/policy document through any of these options:
- Online Account: Login to your online account and follow these steps:
- Once you login, click on the 'Statements' tab
- Under 'Statements' tab, click on 'e-welcome kit/policy document' and select your policy number
- Call us: You can call us on 1860 266 7766 from Monday to Saturday, 10AM to 7PM and we will accept your request on call after verifying your policy details. NRI customers can call us on +912261930777.
- Our Branches: You can request for your e-welcome kit/policy document at any of our branches. To locate the nearest branch, click here.
- Email us: You can send us an email request at email@example.com from your registered email id. Do mention your policy number in the subject line.
To get a duplicate physical copy of your policy document, you need to visit any ICICI Prudential Life Insurance branch with the following documents:
- Notarized copy of an indemnity bond printed on stamp paper of Rs. 500/-. Click here to download the format.
- Cheque/ Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (towards reprint charges) in favor of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd.
To locate the nearest branch, click here.
Once we receive your request, the duplicate copy will be couriered to you within 10 working days.
In case of Group Term product, once the policy gets issued you can download your Certificate of insurance from our website.
Steps to download Certificate of insurance:
- Visit this link
- Enter your policy number, date of birth, Member id/Loan number/Account number OR PAN and click on Submit.
- For Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana(PMJJBY), please click here.
- Input all mandatory fields and click on Submit.
- Post submission Certificate of Insurance will get generated in PDF format.