Policy Document Related FAQs
To view or download your e-welcome kit/policy document, click here and enter your policy number and date of birth.
You can also get a copy of your e-welcome kit/policy document through any of these options:
- Online Account: Login to your online account and follow these steps:
- Once you login, click on the 'Statements' tab
- Under the 'Statements' tab, click on 'e-welcome kit/policy document' and select your policy number
- Call Us: You can call us on 1860 266 7766 from Monday to Saturday, between 10am to 7pm and we will accept your request on-call after verifying your policy details. NRI customers can call us on +912261930777
- Our Branches: You can request for your e-welcome kit/policy document at any of our branches. To locate the nearest branch, click here
- Email Us: You can send us an email request at email@example.com from your registered email ID. Do mention your policy number in the subject line
To get a duplicate physical copy of your policy document, you need to visit any ICICI Prudential Life Insurance branch with the following documents:
- Notarised copy of an indemnity bond printed on stamp paper of ₹500/-. Click here to download the format
- Cheque/ demand draft of ₹200/- (towards reprint charges) in favour of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd
To locate the nearest branch, click here.
Once we receive your request, the duplicate copy will be couriered to you within 10 working days.
In the case of Group Term product, once the policy gets issued you can download your Certificate of insurance from our website.
Steps to download the Certificate of insurance:
- Visit this link
- Enter your policy number, date of birth, member ID/loan number/account number OR PAN and click on 'Submit'
- For Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana(PMJJBY), please click here
- Input all mandatory fields and click on 'Submit'
- Post submission the Certificate of Insurance will get generated in PDF format