How will ICICI Prudential Life communicate or correspond with me?
What are the different premium payment modes available that I can use?
When does a policy lapse?
How will I get my policy document?
How is the payout (Maturity/Foreclosure/Surrender) proportion calculated if all or part premiums have been paid through NRE A/C?
2. Partial premiums paid from NRE account: In case you have paid 60% of your premiums from NRE account then 60% payout will be transferred to your NRE account. You need to provide the bank statement highlighting the transactions for premiums paid towards your policy through NRE account. Remaining 40% payout will be transferred to the NR/Savings account of your choice.
Once we receive your documents, your payout amount will automatically get transferred to your bank account within 15 days.