Enter Your Details
Read common queries about servicing your policy
What is a 'Renewal Premium Receipt'?
A 'Renewal Premium Receipt' shows the amount of premium that you have paid for your policy. It can be submitted as an investment proof to the taxation authority for receiving tax benefits.
- You can view/download premium receipts for premium payments made in the past six months
- In case of the First Premium Payment, the receipt is provided in the Welcome Kit sent by the Company
- If you pay your premium in advance, the receipt will be generated on the day after your premium due date
For payment on or after the due date, the Company processes it as follows:
- If you made the payment before 3 pm, the receipt will be available to you on the next day
- In case of payment made after 3 pm, the receipt will be available to you after 2 days