A single online account for banking and life insurance !
You don’t have to remember multiple user id and passwords now. Link your ICICI Prudential Life policy to your ICICI Netbanking account to view & manage your policies from ICICI Netbanking account.
Steps to link your policy
- Log in to www.icicibank.com with your net banking account
- Visit the life insurance section
- Submit your active ICICI Prudential life policy number(s)
All active policies will be linked after the successful verification of customer details.
The following features will be available once the policy is linked:
1. I am unable to see my policy in my logged-in section after placing the request with ICICI Bank
You can check the request (SR) status on ICICI Bank net-banking by using "Track your service request option". For every request for linkage and linkage declined, ICICI Bank sends an SMS / email informing the status along with the reasons.
Reasons for linkage request declined:
- Customer name and date of birth (DOB) in ICICI Bank does not match with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Policy submitted for linkage is either Group Superannuation , Key-man policy, policy bought by HUF (Hindu Undivided Family)
- The customer has placed a linkage request for the current account / Youngstar account / HUF account / roaming current account.
2. In case of a joint bank account, can I place a request for linking policy to the secondary holder in a joint account with ICICI Bank ?
In a joint bank account, there is a primary holder and a secondary holder. On policy linkage request, the details of the policy owner will be matched with the details of the primary account holder. Hence if the policy belongs to the secondary account holder, the same will not be linked
3. Can I place a request to link my ICICI Prudential life insurance policies with Demat account having ICICI Bank net-banking id?
Policies cannot be linked to standalone Demat infinity ID if it is not having an active saving account linked. For details you can contact ICICI Bank call center for guidance
4. What type of policies can I link to my ICICI Bank net-banking user ID?
All policies bought from ICICI Prudential life insurance can be linked using this functionality except for Policies bought by HUF, Keyman policies, and Group superannuation policies.
5. When I link my policies to my ICICI Bank net-banking user ID, will the user ID and password at www.iciciprulife.com still be active?
Yes, the user ID and the password of ICICI Prudential's website will still be active.
6. Can I place the request through ICICI bank/ICICI Prudential branch for linking my policies?
No, currently, you can place the request through ICICI Bank net-banking (ICICI Bank website www.icicibank.com) only. You cannot place a request with ICICI Prudential (not even on the ICICI Pru website).
7. Can I place a request for the de-linking of the policy?
Yes, the request can be placed at any of the ICICI Bank branches
8. Can I link the policies in the name of my spouse, relatives or children?
No, you cannot link the policies in the name of your spouse and children. Only polices where the ICICI bank holder and policy holder are the same, can be linked through that respective ICICI Bank ICICI Bank net-banking.
9. I am not able to view some of my policy details
Currently, only the following details are shown for linked polices. For more information, chat with us on https://www.iciciprulife.com/chatbot/chatbot.html or call us on 1860 266 7766
- Policy name
- Premium due date
- Premium due amount