A Single Online Account for Banking & Life Insurance !
You don’t have to remember multiple user id and passwords now. Link your ICICI Pru policy to your ICICI Netbanking account to view & manage your policies from ICICI Bank netbanking account itself.
STEPS TO LINK YOUR POLICY
- Login to www.icicibank.com with your net banking account
- Visit the Life insurance Section
- Submit your active ICICI Prudential Life policy number(s)
All active policies will be linked on successful verification of customer details.
The following features will be available once the policy is linked:
1. I am unable to see my policy in my logged in section post placing request with ICICI Bank
You can check the request (SR) status on ICICI Bank internet banking by using "Track your service request option". For every request for linkage and linkage declined, ICICI Bank sends an SMS / email informing the status along with the reasons.
Reasons for Linkage request declined:
- Customer name and DOB in ICICI Bank does not match with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Policy submitted for linkage is either Group Superannuation , Key-man policy, Policy bought by HUF (Hindu Undivided Family)
- Customer has placed linkage request for Current account / Youngstar account / HUF account / Roaming current account.
2. In case of a Joint bank account, can I place a request for linking policy to secondary holder in a joint account with ICICI bank ?
In a joint bank account, there is a primary holders & a secondary holders. On policy linkage request the details of the policy owner will be matched with the details of the primary account holders. Hence if the policy belongs to the secondary account holders, the same will not be linked
3. Can I place a request to link my ICICI Prudential life insurance policies with demat account having ICICI Bank Internet Banking id?
Policies cannot be linked to standalone demat infinity id if it is not having active saving account linked.For details you can contact ICICI Bank Call center for guidance
4. What type of policies can I link to my ICICI Bank Internet Banking user id?
All policies bought from ICICI Prudential life insurance can be linked using this functionality except for Polices bought by HUF, Keyman polices, Group superannuation polices.
5. When I link my policies to my ICICI Bank Internet Banking user id, will the user id and password at www.iciciprulife.com still active?
Yes, ICICI Prudential’s website’s user id and password will still be active.
6. Can I place the request through ICICI bank/ICICI Prudential branch for linking my policies?
No, Currently you can place the request through ICICI Bank Internet Banking (icicibank website www.icicibank.com)only. You cannot place a request with ICICI Prudential (not even on ICICI Pru website)
7. Can I place a request for de-linking of the policy
Yes, the request can be placed in any of the ICICI Bank branches
8. Can I link the policies in the name of spouse, relatives or children?
No, you cannot link the policies in the name of spouce, children. Only polices where the ICICI bank holder and policy holders is same can be linked in that respective ICICI Bank ICICI Bank Internet Banking
9. I am not able to view some of my policy details
Currently only following details are shown for Linked polices. For more information visit our website (www.iciciprulife.com or call our touch points or ICICI
- Policy Name
- Premium due date
- Premium due amount