Plan for your goals in advance so that you can achieve them.
You go through various stages in your life, and each stage will call for different priorities. Some of these life stages are getting your first job, your marriage, birth of your child, his or her teenage years, your retirement, etc. At these different stages, you will have different goals and plans. Planning for these goals in advance will help you ensure that you can achieve them.
Which important goals should you plan for?
- Your family's protection: Be it your aging parents, spouse or children, at any stage of life, securing your loved one’s future is one of the most basic things you need to plan for. Click here to view our Term plans
- Loan Liability: If you have taken a loan for buying a home or a car, you would want to safeguard your loved ones against the burden of repaying it in case of an unfortunate event. Click here to view one of our Loan Liability Protection plans
- Savings: Planning for an international vacation, getting a family health club membership, etc. are some of the various goals that you will need to plan for at different stages of your life. Click here to view our Wealth Plans
- Child's education: As a parent, your most important priority would be to secure your children’s future and making the way for them to achieve their dreams. Click here to view our Wealth Plans
- Retirement: Making sure that you can continue to enjoy your current lifestyle in your golden years too is something you would like to plan for. Click here to view our Retirement Plans
If you plan for these goals beforehand, you will be able to take care of them with ease. A life insurance policy is an effective tool that can help you plan for your future and ensure that you are financially ready to support your goals.
At ICICI Prudential Life, we bring innovative products and solutions that match your specific requirements.
Here are some other goals that you may have at different life stages:
|Newly Started Earning
||Just Married||Just Became a Parent||Parent with Teenage Children||Golden Years|
|Supporting your Parents
||Repaying Home/Auto Loans
||Supporting your Child's Education
||Preparing for an Independent Retirement||Managing Medical Expenses|
|Saving for Wealth Creation||Securing your Spouse's future||Saving for your Golden Years||Financing your Child's Higher Education||Managing Everyday Expenses|
|Saving for Long-term Wealth|