Unit Linked Plans (ULIPs)
Traditional Savings / Money Back Plans
ICICI Pru Savings Suraksha
ICICI Pru Savings Suraksha gives you the flexibility to choose a premium payment option based on your needs. You can pay premiums for a limited period or for the entire policy term
Maturity Benefit = Guaranteed Maturity Benefit (GMB) + accrued Guaranteed Additions + vested reversionary bonuses, if any + terminal bonus, if any.
- For example: For a male life aged 35 years, with a PPT of 10 years, policy term of 20 years, premium of Rs. 50,000 paid annually the GMB is Rs. 5,05,561. An illustration of the total benefits that you can receive is shown in the benefit illustration.
HOW IT WORKS
- At policy inception, you choose your premium, premium payment term, policy term, premium payment mode and Sum Assured.
- Your GMB is calculated using the above mentioned parameters along with your age and gender.
- In the unfortunate event of death of the life assured during the policy term, death benefit is payable to the nominee.
- On survival of the life assured till the end of the policy term, Guaranteed Maturity Benefit (GMB) is payable along with Guaranteed Additions (GA), vested reversionary bonuses (RB) plus terminal bonus , if any.
AT A GLANCE
|Premium payment term (years)||5||7||10||12|
|Policy term ( years)||10 to 30||12 to 30||15 to 30||17 to 30|
|Minimum annual premium (Rs.)||30,000||18,000||12,000||12,000|
|GMB* for: minimum entry age, minimum annual premium, minimum term, annual premium payment mode (Rs.)||125,359||109,897||108,059||134,048|
|Min / Max age at entry||0 / 60 years|
|Min / Max age at maturity||18 / 70 years|
|Premium paying mode||Annual / Half-yearly / Monthly|
|Age at entry (years)||Sum Assured|
|< 45||10 times annual premium|
|45 to 54||10 times annual premium or 7 times annual premium|
|> 54||7 times annual premium|
SPECIMEN POLICY DOCUMENTS