You may have multiple goals like buying a house, securing your child’s higher education, or ensuring financial stability even post-retirement. Not only do you need to save your money but also grow it to achieve your goals. With a unit linked insurance plan like the ICICI Pru1 Wealth, you have the option to make a one-time investment and grow your money over time.
Here are some benefits of the ICICI Pru1 Wealth Plan:
1. Pay only once: To avoid the hassles of paying periodic premiums, the plan offers you the option to make a one-time investment. You pay the premium only once at the time of purchase to enjoy the policy benefits throughout the term
2. Life cover##: ICICI Pru1 Wealth is not just an investment plan. It also offers you a large claim payout that helps you secure your family’s future in case of an unfortunate event. You can select a life cover## as large as up to 10 times the amount of your premium and ensure your family is always financially protected
3. 9 fund options: The unit linked insurance plan offers you a choice of nine fund~ options to choose from. You can choose between high-risk and high-return equity funds, debt funds that have a low risk or balanced funds which are a combination of both. There are a total of 4 equity funds, 3 debt funds, and 2 balanced funds. You can pick any one of the funds or invest in a combination of funds, as per your goals
4. Unlimited free switches: You can make unlimited free switches from one fund to another during the tenure of your policy. This helps you take advantage of diverse market opportunities and earn higher returns over time
5. Wealth boosters^: With the ICICI Pru1 Wealth plan, we add extra benefits to your investment amount at the end of the policy term. These benefits help you earn higher returns by boosting your investment fund
6. Multiple payout options: With the ICICI Pru1 Wealth plan, you have the option to choose how you receive your payouts. You can choose from multiple payout options such as yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, monthly or a lump sum
7. Tax** benefits: The ICICI Pru1 Wealth Plan offers tax** benefits on the premiums paid towards the plan under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and on the maturity benefits received under Section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
8. MWP Act: You can benefit through the Married Women's Property (MWP) Act^^, 1882 with the ICICI Pru1 Wealth plan and secure your family. In case of an unfortunate event, only your wife and child will receive the claim payout. Under this Act, this amount cannot be claimed by your creditors. This ensures that your loved ones have a security blanket to rely on
9. Death benefit: The plan offers a death benefit to your nominee in case of an eventuality during the term of the policy. The amount of cover paid will be the highest of:
- Sum Assured
- The fund value (including top-ups)
- 105% of the total premiums paid (including top-ups)
10. Partial withdrawal# benefit: The plan gives you the flexibility to withdraw up to 20% of your fund value in a year, in case of an emergency. You can make unlimited partial withdrawals# free of cost after the first five policy years
ICICI Pru1 Wealth is an ideal plan that provides multiple investment options as well as a life cover##. The one-time investment option provides you with convenience and ease. The flexibility of switching between funds and wealth boosters^ help you earn more. Additionally, the option to make partial withdrawals# adds to your financial liquidity and ensures you are financially prepared for uncertainties.
People like you also read ...
## Life Cover is the benefit payable on death of the life assured during the policy term.
|Age at entry last birthday||Minimum Sum Assured||Maximum Sum Assured|
|<= 50 years||1.25 times Single Premium||10 times Single Premium|
|>50 years||1.25 times Single Premium||1.25 times Single Premium|
~ Past performance is not indicative of the future performance.
^ The company will allocate extra units at the end of the policy term, provided monies are not in the DP fund. Wealth Booster will be allocated among the funds in the same proportion as the value of total units held in each fund at the time of allocation. The allocation of Wealth Booster units is guaranteed and shall not be revoked by the Company under any circumstances.
|Policy Term||5 Years||10 Years|
|Wealth Booster||2.50% of Single Premium||2.75% of Single Premium|
For the 10-year policy term, wealth booster will be 2.75% of a single premium including top-up premiums less partial withdrawals if any
** Tax benefits are subject to conditions under Sections 80C, 10(10D), 115BAC and other provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Goods and Service Tax and Cesses, if any, will be charged extra as per prevailing rates. Tax laws are subject to amendments made thereto from time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for more details.
^^ Nothing herein contained shall operate to destroy or impede the right of any creditor to be paid out of the proceeds of any policy of assurance, which may have been effected with intent to defraud creditors. In case of any third-party claim in the Courts of India with regards to the insurance proceeds, the amount shall be subject to the judiciary directions. Please seek professional legal advice for the applicability of this provision.
# Starting from the 6th policy year, a part of the funds can be withdrawn. This can be done at any time, provided monies are not in DP Fund. You can make an unlimited number of partial withdrawals as long as the total amount of partial withdrawals in a year does not exceed 20% of the Fund Value in a policy year. DP Funds refer to the Discontinued Policy Funds and consist of money from the lapsed policy.
ICICI Pru1 Wealth UIN 105L175V03. W/II/4877/2021-22