If you wish to protect your money from inflation and grow it further, investing is essential. This helps to ensure complete financial stability in the long run.
Guaranteed~ return investment plans offer the ideal solution with dual benefits. These plans help you earn profits on your investment while also protecting your capital through assured returns.
Here’s a guide to these investment options that ensure financial stability alongside protection.
~ T&C apply
Guaranteed~ Savings Plan
These guaranteed~ return investment options offered by life insurance companies help you to grow your wealth while ensuring capital protection through a guaranteed~ sum assured at maturity. Also, these plans provide tax* benefits on the premiums paid under Section 80C.
ICICI Pru Assured Savings Insurance Plan is an ideal plan with an assured benefit. The guaranteed maturity benefit1 offered by the plan helps to build the wealth needed to fulfil your life goals. Along with the financial benefit, the life cover2 protects your family against financial troubles in case of an unfortunate event. This plan allows your invested sum to grow through yearly guaranteed additions3.
1~ T&C apply
Guaranteed4 Income Plan
The Benefits of a set and steady income stream are many:
- It can reinforce your existing income, helping you overcome the increase in living costs due to inflation or change in the standard of living
- When your income is limited, like during retirement, the assured cash inflow can help to cover the expenses
- In case of an eventuality, the fixed payouts can keep your loved ones financially protected
The ICICI Pru Guaranteed Income for Tomorrow (GIFT) plan provides all these benefits:
- Capital protection with a guaranteed4 benefit in the form of a lump sum or regular income to match your needs
- Option to receive guaranteed4 income on the date you want, using the ‘Save the Date’5 feature
- Option to receive guaranteed4 income from the 2nd year onwards6
- Life cover2 for the entire policy term, thereby safeguarding your loved ones against financial shortfalls due to an unfortunate event
- Tax* savings of up to ₹46,800/- under Section 80C for the premiums paid
4 T&C apply
These plans are specially designed to meet your post-retirement needs by providing a regular pension for life. They not only provide guaranteed9 income for life, but also give the added benefit of financial protection for your loved ones in case of any unfortunate event. One such plan is ICICI Pru Guaranteed Pension Plan. This plan provides you with a guaranteed9 pension for your entire life with a wide range of annuity options that can provide a secure future for you and your spouse.
9 T&C apply
Guaranteed~ return investment plans focus on fixed earnings and help you hedge against uncertainties. You should assess your financial goals, risk-bearing capacity, and investment horizon and select an investment plan aligned with your needs.
People like you also read ...
~ Guaranteed benefits are payable subject to all due premiums being paid
* Tax benefits of ₹ 46,800/- under Section 80C is calculated at the highest tax slab rate of 31.20%(including cess excluding surcharge) on life insurance premium under Section 80C of ₹ 1,50,000/-. Tax benefits under the policy are subject to conditions under Sections 80C, 10(10D), 115BAC and other provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Goods and Service Tax and Cesses, if any, will be charged extra as per prevailing rates. Tax laws are subject to amendments made thereto from time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for more details.
1 Guaranteed Maturity Benefit (GMB) will be set at policy inception and will depend on the policy term, premium, premium payment term, age and gender.
2 Life Cover is the benefit payable on the death of the life assured during the policy term.
3 Guaranteed Additions (GAs) rate will be 9% for a policy term of 10 years and 10% for a policy term of 15 years. GAs will be added to the policy at the end of every policy year if all due premiums have been paid. Each GA will be calculated as GA rate multiplied by the total premiums paid till date (excluding extra mortality premiums, Goods & Services Tax and Cess (if any)).
4 Guaranteed benefits will be paid in the form of regular income under the Early Income and Income plan options or lump sum under the Lump sum plan option of ICICI Pru Guaranteed Income For Tomorrow, subject to all due premiums being paid.
5 Save the Date: You can choose to receive income on any one date succeeding the due date of the first income to coincide with any special date.
6 This benefit is available under the Early Income plan option of ICICI Pru Guaranteed Income For Tomorrow.
7 Amount equal to the total of mortality charges and policy administration charges deducted in the policy will be added back to the fund value at maturity, provided all due premiums have been received. This amount will be allocated among the funds in the same proportion as the value of total units held in each fund at the time of allocation. This shall exclude any extra mortality charges and taxes levied on the charges deducted as per prevailing tax laws. Return of Mortality Charges and Policy Administration Charges are not applicable for the Whole Life option.
8 Wealth Boosters equal to 3.25% of the average of the Fund Values including Top-up Fund Value, if any, on the last business day of the last eight policy quarters will be allocated as extra units to your policy at the end of every 5th policy year starting from the end of 10th policy year till the end of your policy term.
9 Annuity will be payable in arrears. The frequency of annuity payments can be monthly, half-yearly, quarterly or annually as chosen by the annuitant at the time of purchasing the annuity. The annuity amount chosen at policy inception is guaranteed for life.
ICICI Pru Guaranteed Income For Tomorrow (UIN: 105N182V06).
ICICI Pru Assured Savings Insurance Plan (UIN: 105N144V08).
ICICI Pru Guaranteed Pension Plan (UIN: 105N181V02).