What is Rural Insurance Plans
Rural Plans are life insurance solutions that aim to give every Indian an opportunity to live his/her life with the protection of a Life Cover and the benefit of increased savings for his/her future. With Life Cover at low premiums, our rural plans are crafted to meet the requirements of people from any part of the country.
Explore our Rural Plans
ICICI Pru Sarv Jana Suraksha – A Micro Insurance Plan
- Life Cover at affordable premiums as low as ₹50
- Security of your loved ones' future even in your absence
ICICI Pru Anmol Bachat - Non Linked Micro Insurance Term Plan
- Savings with comfort of guarantees
- Protection at affordable cost
- Flexibility of payment
- Tax benefits
What are the benefits of a Rural Plan?
Our Rural Plans are designed keeping your needs and convenience in mind. From offering customized protection at low cost to a hassle-free buying process, we play an important role in bringing financial services to you.The important benefits of our Rural Plans are:
- Lifelong security for yourself and your family at a low premium cost
- Protection against unforeseen events with a Life Cover
1. What is rural insurance plan?
2. What are the tax benefits?
3. What are the exclusions under these rural insurance policies?
4. What is the duration of the policy?
* Tax benefits under the policy are subject to conditions under Section 80C, 80D, 10(10D) and other provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Tax laws are subject to amendments made thereto from time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for details, before acting on above.
^ Guaranteed Payout is in the form of guaranteed maturity benefit. Your Guaranteed Maturity Benefit (GMB) will be set at policy inception and will depend on age, policy term, premium, premium payment term and gender. Your GMB may be lower than your Sum Assured on death.
#Bonus may be declared annually from the first year and will be a percentage of the sum total of the Guaranteed Maturity Benefit and accrued reversionary bonus. Terminal Bonus may be declared by the Company and will be payable at policy maturity or on death.
ICICI Pru Sarv Jan Suraksha UIN 105N081V04
ICICI Pru Anmol Bachat UIN 105N139V03